Inspirations:

  • It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
  • A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
  • You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
  • Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
  • Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
  • I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

Monday, December 20, 2010

A New Inspiration

I am happy to report I've finished the first three chapters of book 2 and they are with my editor awaiting approval to proceed with the rest.

I found a great quote I will be adding to my inspirations, but wanted to share it here so you don't miss it:

It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain

Happy, Healthy Holidays to all! I look forward to chatting with you in the New Year!

11 comments:

  1. Woo hoo congrats on finishing those chapters! Fingers crossed for their approval. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Wendy! It must feel awesome to have those chapters completed and with the editor. And I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, Woot! Congrats!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratualtions on finishing the chapters and fingers corssed for the 'green light' :)

    And the quote is very, very true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lacey, Regina, Angela, and Scribocin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that quote - I am putting it up too! And I am so happy you are finished with those first 3 chapters - it's a pretty big deal and we are all very proud of you!!! I am taking inspiration from you this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy
    Sorry I'm writing here but I don;t know how to reply to you (I'm not very tech savvy :()
    Just wanted to say thank you for the message and tips re RWA and Brenda Novak;s auction - I'm going to keep an eye on it.
    As for RWA I've a MS. Now I need a couple of rejections...

    Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Scribocin!
    I saw your comment on your blog. Don't know why my post didn't show up right away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little late chiming in on this one, but congrats on finishing those chapters! Must be such a relief! Will keep my fingers crossed that the rest of the book goes as easily for you! Happy Holidays, Wendy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab inspirational quote, Wendy, I love it.

    Also big yays on those three chapters being with the ed, hope she loves them :-)

    ReplyDelete