Inspirations:

  • It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
  • A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
  • You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
  • Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
  • Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
  • I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My blog title

I wanted a creative title for my blog, something catchy like: The Sexual Intellect. Smart Bitches Trashy Books. Romance Divas. Romance Junkies. The Passionate Pen. But they were all taken. So I went with honesty. Must Have Romance. Nurses tend to see the sadder part of life. Sickness. Injury. Death.  Debilitation. Lonliness. Helplessness. In order to maintain balance, you need to find happiness and fulfillment outside of work. My family brings me both. So does reading and writing romance. I like all kinds of romance. Contemporary. Historical. Erotic. Suspense. I'm even getting into paranormal. I love the first meeting, the journey, the conflict and resolution. (And yes...the sex!) But most of all I love the happily ever after. Is it realistic? No. But reading is my entertainment, my relaxation, and my joy. Why shouldn't I get what I want from the experience?  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Must Have Romance is a wonderful title. Very evocative. It's how we all feel as readers and especially writers of romance. Keep on bloggin', sis.

    ReplyDelete