I'm sick today and sound like I've been smoking unfiltered Camels since birth. Luckily blogging doesn't require the use of my vocal chords! Before I head back to bed, I wanted to wish everyone Happy Healthy Holidays and a Happy, Prosperous, New Year! As I reflect back on 2009, there were many things that took priority over writing. (Work and settling my dad's estate the major two.) Now, on the cusp of 2010, I have freed up more time to focus on my goal of publication in 2010. Is it a realistic goal, considering getting published is not solely under my control? Maybe not. But if hard work and determination matter, you'll see my name in print.
Please share your goals for 2010 with me. It's been my experience that saying them out loud where others can hear, or writing them down where others can see, makes you more determined to achieve them. With the love and support of family and friends, we'll get there.....together.
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan