I'm blogging over at the Harlequin Medical Author's Group Blog today (1/6/11). The title of my post is: How Realistic is Too Realistic? I'd really appreciate your input on where you draw the line as far as realism in your reading. Here's the link: http://community.eharlequin.com/content/medical-authors-group-blog. If you can't stop by today, it's not too late. The post will be up through Saturday.
Thank you to everyone who's already visited! And I know some of you have trouble posting to the the eharlequin site. No worries.
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan