Inspirations:

  • It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
  • A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
  • You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
  • Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
  • Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
  • I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Moving!

I'm moving....my home on the web, that is.

I've put this off long enough because : I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

But it's time to close down my pretty pink blog because:

MY NEW WEBSITE IS UP! Here's the link: http://www.wendysmarcus.com/
And now I have a pretty new blog...which is Wordpress...and I'm working hard to get the hang of it.

I know you're all busy, but if you could delete my Must Have Romance link from your blogs and add my new link, I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's the link to go straight to the blog: http://wendysmarcus.com/blog/

Thanks so much and I look forward to chatting with you over there!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Wendy,

    I'll have to pop on over. And I will change the link. How exciting!

    How I wish I was only moving my web home too. I move two weeks before Nationals.


    Abbi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a change of colour. Is purple your favourite? :)

    I'm looking forward to reading your posts on Medcal romance blog and your post on revisions on RU (I'm just about to start rewriting of my first medical romance)

    Will change the links asap.
    Is Wordpress better than Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abbi!
    Moving my web home was not at all as easy as it seems. But it's far less difficult than moving your home. Good luck! I'm so looking forward to seeing you at national!

    Hi Kate!
    I like lots of colors. I went with purple because it matched the shirt I happened to be wearing in my promo picture.
    Thank you for looking forward to my upcoming posts. I hope you enjoy them!
    As far as Wordpress blogs, I've heard they are better and more professsional looking. At this point, from my experience, all I can say is they are not as user friendly. But plenty of my friends have figured them out so I'm sure I will, too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new home looks beautiful and I will continue to follow you there!!
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dale! And thanks for looking at it time after time after time and helpling make decisions. Couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete