Well, I rang in the New Year in bed instead of with friends, with a tissue in my hand instead of a flute of sparkling champagne. And now, the morning after, I am hangover free, which leaves my mind clear (as long as I have Tylenol and cough medicine actively pulsing through my system) to work on characterization and plotting! I'm off to a productive start......hope all of you are as well.
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan