I don't know about the rest of you, but I am SO ready for spring. I've cleaned out my family room in preparation for new furniture. (Now all I have to do is find something I like.) I've planned my spring projects...landscaping, powerwash siding, re-paint the deck. But most important of all, I've lost four pounds, and I've changed the background of my blog.
What do you think of my new look? And what are you doing to get ready for spring?
I will be away for a few days, taking my oldest daughter to look at a college outside of Pittsburgh, and may or may not have access to the Internet. I'll respond to your comments when I return. Until then, may your days be productive and your nights filled with whatever makes you happy!
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan