For months I've been talking about how I want to be a published author. I've been networking, taking online classes, and planning for the big day. Well, the time has come for me to put up or shut up. Today my agent sent over a list of recommended revisions I need to address before we submit my manuscript to Harlequin Medical Romance on April 30th. Of course, as luck would have it, today is also the day I got the middle finger of my right hand caught in a wrought iron railing and pulled off 2/3 of the nail. OUCH!
While a bulky bandage may slow me down, it will not stop me! For the next week, armed with Tylenol, extra gauze, and a positive attitude, I will be a revising machine. Unfortunatley, in order to focus fully on my task at hand, I plan to place significant limitations on my Internet activities.
Please come back for my next post at the end of the month.
Until then, may your days be productive and your nights filled with whatever makes you happy!
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan