I came across a wonderful article: How Successful Writers Maintain Confidence. I highly recommend you take a few minutes out of your day to read it. While the author's focus is on writers, many of his suggestions can be applied to life in general (at least in my opinion).
Please let me know what you think!
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan