Inspirations:

  • It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
  • A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
  • You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
  • Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
  • Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
  • I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Medical Romance Blog Party is On!

The Medical Romance Blog Party is on! Apparently 12/9 comes early in Australia....or late in the US, depending how you look at it! If you have a few minutes, I hope you'll stop by! Here's the link:
http://community.eharlequin.com/content/new-medical-authors

Happy Holidays!
Wendy

11 comments:

  1. On my way to Blog Party. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there really is a party going on over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping over, Regina! And what's with your disappearing questions?

    Hi Lacey!
    Thanks for swinging over. Real loud huh? Great fun! And the drinks...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. About those disappearing questions...Everyone else seemed to be sipping champagne and raising toasts in their cocktail gowns and high heels. Then there I was shouldering through the crowd in my sweater vest and sneakers asking questions like a kid-reporter. So I changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I missed the party, but I will check it out!
    Sooooo excited about your book's release :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Christine!
    It was great fun, and certainly would have been more fun with you there.... but people have busy lives. I know all about that! And
    not everyone wanted to sign up at eharlequin just so they could comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, help the tech challenged. I tried and tried to post a comment but it won't let me. Says I am not authorized. I registered and logged in. Sorry I loved your post though - you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to drop in and say a quick hi, Wendy!! Waving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arriving late (sorry) but popping over right away.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't able to post a comment ( :-( ), but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the post.

    XX

    ReplyDelete