Recently, while listening to the radio in my car, I heard an advertisement for personalized romance novels. You pick the setting, the tone (wild or mild), and provide 26 personal details about the starring couple, and the company does the rest. How cool is that? At the time, I couldn't write down the web address because I was driving, and looking around for a pen and an unused napkin would have made me a danger to the drivers around me. So when I got home I Googled 'star in your own romance novel'. And wow! There are quite a few companies doing this. (I even found an erotic one!) For a little added spice, you can insert the name of your favorite movie star.
So what do you think? Would you like to star in your own personalized romance novel? Would you lie on your questionnaire to make yourself look different? For the record...I most certainly would! Would you pick wild or mild? For the record....I'd pick wild. And to make it really interesting, who would you pick as your hero? I'm still deciding!!!!
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan