I tried to copy and paste pictures of sexy men to liven up this post, but couldn't figure out how to do it. (Terri, I need help!)
Dictionary.com defines sexy as:
- Concerned predominantly or excessively with sex
- Sexually interesting or exciting
- Radiating sexuality
- Excitingly appealing
- Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest
Romance writers portray sexy as an alpha male, tall, muscular, good looking, financially successful and if not, they're do-gooders who ooze moral character. They're wealthy businessmen, sports figures, cowboys, lawmen, doctors, lawyers, Navy Seals and the like. I admit, I love to read about them when they're written this way. But I've gotta tell ya, in my opinion, there's something about a man who works with his hands, who builds things or fixes things, that I find extremely sexy. Mechanics. Maintenance men. Landscapers. Builders. (Hold the beer guts please!) And I don't have a particular look that I find sexy. It's more an attitude. Kindness and courtesy mixed with confidence and playfulness.
So what type of man rings your bell? What's your definition of sexy?
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan