On Tuesday I received the title of my book! Before I share it, let me say I am soooooo pleased that Harlequin Medical Romance has decided to 'try something a bit different' with my title.
And here it is: When One Night Isn't Enough...
I absolutely love it!
As if a wonderful title isn't enough, I was told my debut Medical Romance will be released first in the UK on 6/11/2011, as part of a 2in1 (two separate books bound together as one) paired with a book by none other than Janice Lynn! If you follow my blog regularly you know I am a HUGE fan of Janice Lynn, and her book Dr. Di Angelo's Baby Bombshell is the reason I set to work converting my work in progress into a medical romance.
So what do you think about the title of my book? Are you disappointed it's not more medical? Does it make you want to pick up a copy? I hope so!
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan