Just in case there's anyone out there who hasn't heard my good news, I spoke with my editor and my agent this morning, and Harlequin Mills and Boon offered me a contract for a two book deal. My first book should be in their publishing lineup in June or July of 2011.
I am absolutely thrilled.
I have some more revisions coming. Of course. I don't know what I would do with myself if I wasn't working on revisions. But, finally, there's an end in site.
I'm so glad you all have shared this journey with me. There's lots more to come so stick around, and keep writing. I can't wait to celebrate your good news soon.
And congratulations to my writing buddy Amy Strnad who sold her manuscript, also as part of a two book deal, to Harlequin Mills and Boon, Modern Heat. You rock!
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan